International Conference on 'Monitoring and Prediction of Terrestrial System States and High Performance Computing in Terrestrial Systems Research'
The Transregional Collaborative Research Centre 32 (TR32) and the Centre of Excellence High-Performance Scientific Computing in Terrestrial Systems (HPSC TerrSys) are organising a Conference on "Monitoring and Prediction of Terrestrial System States and High Performance Computing in Terrestrial Systems Research", cosponsored from April 3 to 5, 2018 in Bonn.
- Modeling terrestrial systems from pore to catchment scale
- Patterns in soil-vegetation-atmosphere systems
- Data assimilation with terrestrial system models
- September 2017: Start abstract submission
- December 2017: Deadline for abstract submission
- January 2018: Decision on abstract acceptance
- March 2018: Deadline for registration
Young researcher funds will be available. The conference is supported by Geoverbund ABC/J, University Bonn and The Energy Oriented Centre of Excellence in computing applications (EoCoE).