Date: 22/02/2021 h 9:30 – 24/02/2021 h 18:00
Co-organized with EXA2PRO
|EoCoE and Exa2Pro are pleased to invite all of you to participate in a joint workshop that will showcase our respective, breakthrough work in the field of computer science.|
|This workshop will last a full 3 days, from February 22 to February 24, 2021, and will highlight several complementary technologies and researches that our respective projects are developing and carrying out.|
|All the sessions including hands-on will be done remotely. the hands-on session will be limited to 20 participants for the quality of the trainings.|
|Registration is necessary so that we can communicate further information and the links to the virtual conference rooms before the workshop.
|Day 1 – EXA2PRO and EoCoE presentations|
|– EXA2PRO framework overview & success stories
– EXA2PRO High-level programming interface: SkePU and ComPU
– The StarPU Runtime system
– EoCoE framework overview & success stories
– The Parallel Data Interface library (PDI)
|– The Fault Tolerance Interface library (FTI)|
|Day 2 – EXA2PRO & EoCoE technologies (demonstrations & hands-on sessions)|
|– SkePU Skeleton Programming Hands-on Session
– Performance Enginnering and code generation techniques
|Day 3 – EXA2PRO & EoCoE technologies (demonstrations & hands-on sessions)|
|– Solving large linear systems with parallel solvers designed on top of runtime systems.
– Extreme-scale computation with PSBLAS and AMG4PSBLAS.
- Lazaros Papadopoulos (ICCS/NTUA)
- Edouard Audit (MdlS/CEA)
- Matthieu Haefele (CNRS)
- Christoph Kessler (Linköping University)
- Samuel Thibault (Bordeaux University)
- Julien Thélot (MdlS/CEA)
- Mathieu Lobet (MdlS/CEA)
This workshop will highlight several complementary technologies and researches that our respective projects are developing and carrying out.
EXA2PRO website: https://exa2pro.eu/
EoCoE website: https://www.eocoe.eu/